It's YOUR time to relax
Cancellation policy – at least 48 hours' notice or payment will be forfeited
- Sexual harassment in words or innuendos is not tolerated and will result in the ending of the massage with no reimbursement to the client, and full prosecution under the law.
- Intake forms are required for all massages.
- Gratuity is not included and is appreciated for a job well done (standard is 20% off full-price before discount)
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Weather Policy – in case of a snowstorm or state of emergency we usually cancel 3 hours before the appointment and reschedule based on how safe the massage therapist feels to be on the road. (Outcall only)
- Couples Massage or a massage with another person (other than client and MT) present – The client should not be touched in any way by a person other than the massage therapist or the massage will end immediately with no refund.
- Sickness – we suggest not getting a massage when you are sick unless you have been on antibiotics for a few days already. We still need a 48-hour advance notice for any rescheduling in this case.
- NEW CLIENTS will be required to hold the appointment time with a credit card. If you do not cancel with 48 hours' notice of your appointment time, you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.