Cancellation policy – at least 24 hours notice or payment will be forfeited
- Sexual harassment in words or innuendos is not tolerated and will result in the ending of the massage with no reimbursement to the client, and full prosecution under the law
- Intake forms are required for all massages
- Gratuity is not included, and is appreciated for a job well done (Standard is 20% Off full price before discount)
- Travel fee is $10 per 10 miles over 20 miles from Bristol and per massage, measured by Google Map (Out call only)
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Weather Policy – in case of a snow storm or state of emergency we usually cancel 3 hours before the appointment and reschedule based on how safe the massage therapist feels to be on the road. (Out call only)
- Couples Massage or a massage with another person (other than client and MT) present – The client should not be touched in any way by a person other than the massage therapist or the massage will end immediately with no refund.
- Sickness – we suggest not getting a massage when you are sick unless you have been antibiotic for a few days already. We still need a 24 hour advance notice for any rescheduling in this case.